How well do you know the people and businesses of Northeast Indiana?
As COVID-19 upsets our schedules, cancels events, and keeps students out of school, let’s take some time to get to know each other and share what we do virtually.
Our community is hurting for connection, hope, and educational experiences—not to mention creative ways for artists and small business owners to promote their work. So we’re inviting you to take five minutes out of your day (okay, maybe 10), and film a short video for us—no physical contact, high-end production equipment, or scripts required.
Just capture these criteria:
· Tell us about you: Your name, your job, and a little bit about your work.
· Tell us what personal interests and skills attracted you to your current career.
· Tell us about the training and credentials necessary for you to become successfully employed in your current field. How long did that take?
· Tell us why northeast Indiana: How long you’ve lived here, what general part of town you live and work in, and either what brought you here, or what’s keeping you here.
· Show us what you do: Give us a quick rundown of your typical workday, a behind-the-scenes look at your processes, or anything in between.
When you’re done, upload your video to YouTube with the hashtag #knowNEI and post the link on our Facebook Page
. We’ll be collecting all submissions and promoting them on Input Fort Wayne as a resource for our community during this unusual time.
Our goal is to provide:
- Free ways for students and adults to learn about local jobs
- A platform for community togetherness and awareness
- Small business spotlights to promote your work to potential customers, employees, and interns
Don’t let COVID-19 get you down. Let’s put our downtime to good use and get to know each other a little better.